Tankless Water Heaters in Draper Utah
Tankless water heaters are becoming increasingly popular because they provide hot water on demand by heating water instantly with copper heat exchangers without having to store any water in the unit. Tankless water heaters can be more efficient, sustainable and have a significantly longer life than a traditional water heater.
Traditional water heaters consume a lot of energy because they require a constant supply of heat to keep the stored water hot, even when you’re not using any hot water. Tankless water heaters only use energy as you use hot water. While slightly more expensive upfront, tankless water heaters recoup the cost of their installation over the course of their lifetime because of their longer lifespan and lower energy consumption.
If your water heater needs to be replaced, call Pando. We can walk you through the pros and cons of various water heater options and help you make the best choice for your situation.
Tankless Water Heater Installation
A tankless water heater is a device that heats water on demand as opposed to storing heated water in a tank.
If you are considering installing a tankless water heater, it is important to consult with a tankless water heater plumbing professional first. Pando Plumbing can help you determine if a tankless water heater is the right fit for your home and can install it for you quickly and efficiently. For more information, please visit our website or give us a call today!
Benefits of installing a tankless water heater:
- You’ll never run out of hot water. Because tankless water heating does not rely on a water supply but rather heats your water quickly on demand, you will never run out of hot water. Say goodbye to showers that end unexpectedly because of a lack of hot water. With a tankless water heater, you, your five kids, and your visitors could all take a shower, and there would be enough hot water for everyone.
- Heated water is always available at a consistent temperature. A tankless water heater provides hot water at a constant temperature which is not always the case with tank-type water heaters. You’ll never have to get frustrated about lukewarm water again.
- Save money on your energy bill. A tankless hot water heater is more efficient than a traditional storage tank heater because it only heats the water you need instead of heating and reheating water that is already stored. This can save you up to 50% on your energy bill.
- Tankless water heaters take up less space. Tankless water heaters are much smaller than traditional tank-type water heaters and can be installed almost anywhere.
- No stale water. With a tankless water heater, you won’t have to waste 50+ gallons of stale hot tub or shower water. This type of on-demand system always pulls fresh water from the tap when needed!
At Pando Plumbing, we strive to create an excellent customer experience and treat our customers as we treat our own family. Providing customers with excellent service at even better prices is very important to us. As part of our pledge to treat our customers like family, we offer free estimates and don’t charge extra in cases of emergency, even if the emergency occurs over the weekend or late at night. Our tankless water heater plumbers will come to your home to evaluate the problem to ensure an accurate estimate, and we’ll provide you with the info you need to make an informed decision. We’re proud of our low rates and excellent service and think you’ll like what you see.
Guaranteed Water Heater Services
Not only do customers trust us for quality tankless water heater repairs and low prices, but our guarantees take away the worry. Since we stand behind our work, customers can hire Pando Plumbing with complete confidence! We guarantee all of our work, giving customers one less thing to worry about. We don’t cut corners or rush through repairs. Instead, we take the time to thoroughly repair your water heater the first time around. We also explain the problems you’re experiencing and the solutions we provide. We want you to genuinely understand what is going on in your home. If you have any worries or concerns after our tankless water heater servicing, we will return free of charge to review anything you’d like and to discuss your issues. Next time you need tankless water heater maintenance or a tankless water replacement, don’t hesitate to call Pando Plumbing.
Our Mission: Flush it Forward
Furthermore, our mission at Pando Plumbing is to Flush it Forward. As you partner with Pando and choose us to provide your water heater repair or replacement, proceeds from that work will go toward providing life-saving sanitation to those who need it most. It is a privilege to serve you, and we’re anxious to partner with you in our mission to Flush it Forward. Not only will you get top-quality service at the best possible prices, but your choice of a plumber can also make a significant difference for others. Check out our Flush it Forward page to learn more.
Top Water Heater Repair Services
We repair any problems you may have with your water heater, so you always have access to the hot water you need in your home. We also specialize in both electric and traditional hot water heater installation. Don’t take our word for it. If you need services, give us a call to learn firsthand why so many people trust us for hot water heater repair services. We’ll happily answer your water heater repair questions and help you learn more about your options. Don’t wait – call Pando Plumbing!